Hayashi-ha Cup 2017
Date: Apr 22, 2017 to Apr 22, 2017
This Tournament is closed for online registration.
$60 first division
$10 each additional division
$30 per team kata group
$20 late registration fee (at door, cash only)
Tournament Contact Information:
Venue & Location:
Edmonds Community College Seaview Gymnasium
20000 68th Ave West
Edmonds, WA 98036
Style of Martial Art: Traditional Karate
Sanctioned by: Japan Karatedo Hayashi-ha Shitoryu Kai USA
Tournament Sponsor: Minakami Karate
Tournament Info Packet: Open
You are cordially invited to attend the 8th Annual Hayashi-Ha Cup International Karate Championship on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at Edmonds Community College in Lynnwood. This event is open to ALL karate athletes who would like to compete in a fun, good---will tournament meant to enrich the karate experience.
We are planning another fine event this year with many outstanding athletes already confirmed to attend. A team of certified WKF, PKF and USA-NKF referees and judges will be officiating this event.
First place winners in the Men’s and Women’s Black Belt Division will be awarded high quality stainless steel Hayashi-Ha Cup trophies. A beautiful dojo trophy will be awarded to the dojo that supports with the most competitors.
Our hope is that competitors of all levels and ages interested in a fun challenge will participate in this tournament.
We look forward seeing you there.
Release Agreement – Read carefully before signing
By clicking the "I Agree" you are electronically signing this agreement indicating that you have read, and understood the terms and conditions, refund policy, and release of liability, you are 18 years of age or older or the parent or legal guardian of the minor registering for this tournament or event. In the case of registering a minor you attest that the name entered as the parent or legal guardian is the name of the person accepting the agreement and you are in fact the parent or legal guardian of the registered minor.
In consideration of being allowed participation in any way in the Hayashi-Ha Cup (HC) athletic / sport program, and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that prior to participating the participant and/or parent or guardian (if under 18), will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant and/or, parent or guardian, believes anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise the supervisor of the HC tournament or other tournament officials of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result from not only from their action, inaction, or negligence, but the action, inaction, or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises of any equipment used. Further, the participant, and/or parent or guardian acknowledges that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The participant and/or parent or guardian assumes all of the foregoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
3. Releases or waives, discharges and covenants sot to sue the HC, its officers, its affiliated clubs, staff, officials, volunteers, regional sports organizations, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and id applicable, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases” from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs, and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses, or damages on account of injury including
death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by negligence of the release or otherwise.
4. All entries are final, no refunds will be given. I fully understand that any medical treatment given will be of a first aid treatment only. I consent that any pictures furnished by me or any pictures taken of me in connection with the tournament can be used for publicity, promotion or television showing in the future, and I waive compensation in regard thereto. All participation in any event or class in this tournament is by permission only. The Director or his authorized agent(s) reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, school, team, or club.
5. Please note: All athletes must be covered by health or medical insurance in order to compete.
□ I have Medical Insurance
6. Statement of health: By my and/or Parent/Guardian’s signature below I confirm that I am in sound health and there is no reason why I cannot participate on this event. The undersigned has read the above waiver and release, understand that they have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign it voluntarily.
If under 18 years of age, the approval of a parent or legal guardian is required. I, the undersigned, have read and specifically understand the above release
and agree to be bound by its terms on behalf of my spouse, my child, and myself.
This Tournament is closed for online registration.